can Database Development do for you?
Company ABC has over 25 locations in Washington. Each store location
has their own web site which ties into a database. This allows their
web site to provide more than just information about their product.
1. It helps prevent clients from traveling to far by being able
to locate the nearest store to them.
2. The database can also keep track of clients, businesses and
preferences to track hot items (cash cows) or drop low end items
(dogs) for production and distrubution.
3. Customers/clients can check which of these stores has their
product in stock.
Company CBA builds office buildings as well as rents space to businesses.
The database created to help this company could do the following...
1. Keep track of all available locations, floor plan, footage.and
2 Forecast potential losses as units remain empty or not sold.
3. Monitor prices on web sites as the materials such as lumber,
concrete and other other building supplies are added up.
There are so many different ways to lower your cost and increase
your revenue that we take the time to review your current structure
and find multiple ways to improve upon each of your companies assets.